Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My boyfriend is so in love with me it's almost psychotic. What do I do?

He was cheated on by his now ex-wife and they have 2 kids together. He is so affraid I'm going to hurt him and I have no intention to. Don't get me wrong I love that fact that he feels so deeply for me. At the same time he can't believe that our relationship is real and is "waiting for the other shoe to drop". We are perfect together and are what we've both been looking for our whole life but I can't help but to feel a red flag when it comes to me having friends of the opposite . I work for Harley-Davidson and he doesn't see or understand why I want to be with him when I could "find a rich biker" in his words. Can anyone out there offer me some advice, I really don't know what else I can do to make him believe me, and believe in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment