Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The death of Michael Jackson?

I feel a little numb. I have no sympathy or mercy for child molesters. At the same time I am saddened that a child molester got away with it by giving hush money. I am also very angry that people here are supporting him and pretending that he just made some mistakes. It is not a mistake to molest children! I feel that it is a great injustice that he didn't go to prison for the rest of his pathetic life. He got the easy way out. The freak died while his victims have to endure horrible emotional scars for the rest of their life. And for those who would like to make excuses and claim it wasn't proven... well you don't pay out millions of dollars to keep it quiet if you didn't do it. He showed he was guilty! I only hope his poor victims can take some kind of solace in knowing their attacker is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment