Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My new wife ped gas. Should I file for divorce?

I honestly don't like women who p gas. I mean, it's a guy thing. Women shouldn't p gas. They should be given something to prevent this action because it just isn't ladylike and it is disgusting for a woman to p gas. It's cool for a guy to p gas just because we're not trying to be all prim and proper and play sports in the dirt. But for a woman it's not cool. Anyway, I am filing for divorce this Tuesday. How should I break the news over to the misses? We only just married in November? Btw, the fart lasted at least one minute long last nite while we were cuddling up together during the Judge Judy movie we were watching. All of the Judge Judy best cases DVD or whatever we watched for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment