Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Non-traditional" ladies: Are men really intimidated?

I've worked in non-traditional jobs most of my life, and wished men could have left it at friends only! So much for men wanting demure traditional women. I have to agree with another poster, it hasn't been my self urance or independence or my job that has intimidated others, but my education has at times made ppl wonder if they were in my "cl". I grew up poor, so I refuse to judge ppl by their pocketbook or education, I want to be around intelligent, thoughtful mature ppl. Many ppl can get a degree, but a degree doesn't make you bright, fun, or y. My bf was worried he wasn't smart enough for me, so I asked him to take an IQ test-his IQ is 10 pts higher than mine...and I have a couple more degrees than he does, and no, I"m not intimidated, lol. He says he's lucky to have me, and I say I'm lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment