Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why do you want to make me distraught and upset, and daunted, why do you wnat me to be imbalanced?

why do you want to take my blood pressure and tempeture, why do you want me to be imbalanced and unable to walk,:?>? why do you want me to suffer, you have said you do, and why do you want me to be dead, how you yell out the coop window to katonah ave below as i walk by and yell "you,re dead" you,re dead" and i rememeber my irish neighbors how they would scream in my face the same things how they want me to die and be dead, i would never vote for an irish person, they want me to be dead, i would never speak to an irish person, they want me to be dead, there must be something dishonest about the irish and mexicans hispanix that they want me not to move around and to be dead, >>>"????? what gives with the irish??? do the irish murder, i have to ask this, because of experience and because of mary savage, all the irish are like this prejudice and cidal>>>?:? yes,????

No comments:

Post a Comment