Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A lot of problems are going on with me need some advices,,pls?

well your 14 so that means your not too far from becoming an adult. Honestly, I would just do the best I can in school right now. then when you go to university, go to one in a big city or another country. If you do good enough in school right now, maybe you could get a scholarship and your parents would have any input. Just do the best you can right now and that will give you more opportunities later. Once your an adult you can live whereever you want. Enjoy what you do have. There are tons of people living in cities wishing they lived in the country. I live in the USA in a big city with so much violence you can't even walk down the street after dark without getting d, robbed, and/or murdered. Whenever I want to go somewhere I have to drive 20 min. or more in the car and fight traffic. I don't even know the people who live across the street from me. I see small villages on TV sometimes and think how nice it would be to live there. To be able to walk to the store and know everyone in your village. Be grateful for what you have, but also strive for the things you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment