Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guy saying i love you first?

im 21 years old..i was dating this guy in the navy for 2 months but we broke up..everything was going so good i met his family..he takes me out to eat he lives upstate about 4 hrs away from me takes the bsu to see me every weekend b4..but we broke up..i had trust issues..one night he didnt answer his phonee next day he text me saying sorry his phone died..i told him its off we arent dating and iwas talkin to someone else already...and he was like "really?" and he said w.e and stop responding to me then i told him im sorry im not talkin to anyone dat i lied and he said call him later so i did..and he said he think we needa go on a break cuz i dont know what i want..and we should take this break for me..then a few days later was gonan be his Naval ball..&& he told me not to go anymore..and that we should b friends..& that he loves me & i was so precious to him.& i was so sad..for a couple of days..the nite b4 the ball he called me back ask me if i wanted to go to the ball..and to never act like dat again..so i went up there hung out with him..and he told me he doesnt wanna lose me & he loves me & he says he means it..but ever since the day we broke up he doesnt act the same anymore..he told me he has no humanity he has no feelings towards anything..and he ignore me for 4 days..again called me syaing he jus wanna b friends..bcuz he doesnt know how he feels he has no feeligns towards ne one hes jus been down...& he wanna be with me but he cant...because he doesnt wanna be with me if hes like that..than 2 days alter he calls me and tells me how muc heh misses me and that he dont deserve me & its funny cuz he never felt liek this b4 and never felt liek this with any girl..& that he cant believe two people fell in love within two months..and eh says im amazing..and all this...thats goin on with him...we barely talk..& dis weekend he wants to c me but he hasnt talk to me again for 2 days..he goes threw withdrawals & anixety b4 and he punch the wall bcuz of me b4....does he really love me?..should i wait around for him...i love him too..but i feel so lonely when we arent talkin...what should i do..should i stick around & wait for him or should we jus go on with our lives & one day be together..

No comments:

Post a Comment