Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A good online text RPG for me?

I;m looking for a very specific text online RPG. What I want is one with a fantasy theme, one that acts a lot like a MMORPG, as in interaction with other PC's is encouraged, maps of the world and its towns are available, and the moderators make all of the decisions regardig the enviorment. I also want one that has "news" and updates, and engrosses the players in the world. One that the moderators update often is good too, and I want it to have lots of imagery, and one that you're allowed to upload images in your posts. Also, having your whole story take place of one thread , starting with newest post and going to oldest is good too. This is a long list, so the game dosen't have to have all of them, but I want one that has most of these features. Sci fi is actually fine too.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment